KidLiga – Fun Portion Control For Kids
Kidliga portion control dinnerware is amazing for helping to teach the kids the right amounts of each food group they should have in their dishes. With attention getting, colorful designs, the little circles you see in the picture above depict what food group should be in each spot, and approximately how much of it should be too, for a child-sized serving.
Eating a healthy, balanced meal starts at an early age and one key starts with developing an understanding of what is a healthy serving of each of the five food groups.
Help kids learn about portion control, a key and essential part of a healthy diet, with our kid friendly portion control learning and worksheets.
Use KidLiga to help children learn how to create a healthy meal with the proper portion sizes.
We have an entire suite of products which help you to serve meals for family and friends, in formal and informal settings, while staying mindful of eating healthy. We use a simple design concept. How do you know what you are putting on your plate is the right amount? Livliga takes the guesswork out of what amounts you should use and what foods should be in what amounts.
What makes these lifestyle tools unique?
- Clearly defined icons take the guess work out of serving sizes
- Sizes that are easy to tell apart and give a visual understanding of food proportions
- Serving sizes that correspond to recommendations by the USDA and standard recipes
- Designs based on research that shows how certain images, colors, proportions and visual illusions support positive triggers for right‑sized eating
- Endorsed by experts including doctors, nutritionists, certified trainers and psychologists
- A variety of designs and colors that fit with any occasion and décor
- Available as a complete set of dinnerware (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl & mug) that can be used every day with the whole family
- Made of durable porcelain that is sustainable, microwave safe, and dishwasher safe.